Wednesday, May 5, 2010

1st Qtr. Report- Tate Publishing

Yesterday I received my report from Tate Publishing on the first Qtr. internet sales and Distribution sales.  In my mind I was preparing myself for a low number because I have only had one event since the beginning of this year.  To my surprise the report said that I had sold 22 books from January 2010-April 2010.  I know that 22 doesn't sound like a whole lot but when you are expecting 1 or 2 it really is a big number!  This is so exciting for me that people are buying my book and reading my fan page and blog. 

I pray for this chain to continue and that the word will spread even further than it already has.  My goal, although may seem out of reach is 5,000 copies sold!  That is when I can submit another book and get my upfront fee back.


Thank you to all of you for all the support and for purchasing my book!! God Bless to you and your family:)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Shawna! Nothing is impossible with God, so don't lose sight of your goal.

    Blessings,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete