Friday, August 28, 2009

It's a New Day

Good Morning to All!

Toady started with my boys going to Kids Day Out and me making a list of all the things I need to get done before this afternoon.  I am very much involved with MOPS in Mineola, TX and we are just two weeks away from my book release.  My publisher says we will do the "Media Biltz" after my release date but I am thinking that we should probably already be promoting the release!  I have wonderful friends that are helping me do just that.  I am checking in on the invites today to see if they are ready for print, then calling the venue to make sure everything is good on their end.  Busy busy day, any suggestions on what else I need to do to promote my book??  OH, one more thing I have another friend working on a press release for me and she is doing a great job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment