Monday, August 31, 2009

Looking for a Plan B

I found out on Friday that the venue we wanted may not be avaiable for use on the date we want.  I am now trying to come up with a "Plan B" just in case the "Plan A" falls through.  Although this launch party for my book release seems to be a little bit of a pain I am really enjoying constructing it.  I have the table decorations set and the day and time set, so now I need to work on the guest list and maybe the place.  This is my first book and without God it would not be possible so I want to get the word out so I can spread the Good News of Jesus Christ!! 

The way the book came to play is somewhat long but to make it short I had been praying for a platform to speak Gods word.  I wanted to make a bigger difference in peoples lives than I was.  I had beening praying for about six months when I sat down to write this story and it just happened.  I have never been a writer before and since then I have written 6 more stories and have about 4 more ideas for stories.  God has blessed me more than I could have ever imagined.  I have been asked to be a speaker at my local MOPS meeting on September 16 and what a great start to spreading God's word to other mothers just like me!  My release date is September 8 and I am hoping to host my lauch party on Saturday September 12.  I should also start to have book signings in and around the Mineola,Tyler,Longview and Marshall areas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment