Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Great Launch Party


I just wanted to share a few photos with you from my launch party.  The party was great and we had a really good time.  Below is the speech I gave at the end of the party, I hope you enjoy!!!

"I want to Thank everyone for coming here today to support me. Over a year ago I prayed for a platform or a way to spread God’s word. This story is what he gave me. The story is great and it is also true but the purpose behind the book is the most important thing to me. I feel my purpose with this new found ability is to spread the word of God in anyway I can. I am standing in front of you today as a published author but most important a Christian wanting to make a difference in peoples lives. God has given me the platform and ability to write and speak to help spread his word. I am just one of His warriors on earth trying to make a difference.

So I Thank you again for allowing me to share this funny story about my sons boots and the neighbors dog. I pray for this book to reach and touch many lives and with that prayer I also want to pray people will know the driven purpose behind writing this story."

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment