Monday, September 21, 2009

Ready for MOPS Convention

Ok just finished packing all I could for my trip to Tennessee.  Me and 4 other ladies from my MOPS group are headed to the MOPS Convention in Nashville, TN.  I have comfy clother, everyday clothes and dressy clothes, so I think I am covered.  I have never been to this convention before.  I am so excited about the workshops I am sceduled to attend.  I can already tell God is going to be so apparent at this convention and I hope and pray that everyone listens to God and speaks and/or relays the message he has for everyone of us to give regardless of how shy or introvert we are!  We leave at 5 am on Thurday morning and drive all day .  It should take us about 10 hours to get there but with good company the trip should be fun!

I hope everyone has a great week and I will talk to you when I get home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment