Saturday, September 12, 2009

Party TODAY!!

Today at the Lindale Public Library from 2-4 pm I am hosting a party for the launch of my book.  I am so excited that my book is finally avialable to the public.  We have sent three press releases out so hopfully we will have great media coverage.  If you live in the area please stop by to pick up a copy of "That Puppy Dog Took My Boots" and get it signed.  We also are going to have a coloring station for the kids to color a coloring sheet of the cover of my book. 

If you don't live in this area then you can go online to any major bookstore and order a copy of my book.(Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com, Borders.com, or Tatepublishing.com)

Thank you so much for all the support and prayers this journey has been God driven and I praise God for all the success he has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment